I am all but one of the following:
- A Careers Consultant
- A photoshop junkie
- An Excel guru
- Able to fit the rim of a pint glass in my mouth or a whole wagon wheel or 48 Maltesers (before they’ve melted)
- A lazy git with an alarming amount of things going on
- Prone to the occasional bout of insane Hama bead art
What else can I tell you? Erm…
I can be found on twitter: @quebectango where you will find I am quite approachable.
I’ve got 4 tumblrs on the go:
- quebectango.tumblr.com – Offering a selection of the creatures on this site.
- caged-eyes.tumblr.com – Celebrities with Nicolas Cage’s eyes.
- bonoliday.tumblr.com – Bono’s holiday snaps from his weekends away in the UK.
- zlistcolouringbook.tumblr.com – A colouring book of Z-list celebrities for managing the expectations of children with aspirations of being famous.
A comedy twitter account focussed on the things that annoy us on a daily basis. Things that make us angry, and you wouldn’t like us when we’re angry: @hulkrants
A book of my work has been published in Norway by Emma-Lisa Namløs who is also the author of the poems (in Norwegian obviously) featured alongside my work in the book. See the book and some of its content here: hybridbok.no
My work has been featured in:
- Buzzfeed three times #1 #2 #3
- Huffington Post (where I am also a very very very occasional blogger for the comedy section)
- Emerald Street
- BILD – Large German media site
- Stern.de – a German magazine’s website
- WAZ (derwestern.de) web and print – German newspaper
- Medicini – some random Bavarian publication found in Dentist’s waiting rooms throughout that particular part of the globe
- French biology text books… yes, really.
- German channel RTL’s news programme, Punkt12:
I am responsible for a spoof version of Kate Middleton’s portrait that went viral and hit the news on four continents but it was a rush job and I’m not too proud of it.
I’m also responsible for this Harrison Ford image that went viral worldwide and was widely believed to have been posted by Harrison himself:
I do a bit of promo stuff for a couple of comedians and the occasional commissioned work. I was responsible for the design of the album cover for Boothby Graffoe‘s new albums: Nomad and sOmE oF ThE bEsT oF bOoThBy GrAfFoE.
Oh and I made the i-spy: Types of Tube Passengers book. If you’ve ever been on the tube you’ll like it.
I am open to offers of commissioned works and also do a fine line in human animangles – me as a rabbit for example – which make a nice gift or front cover for a birthday card.
I’d quite like to do the photoshopped images they use in films and TV of people in their youth in photos and suchlike which I have always looked at and thought “Sweet Jesus that’s crap!” If you’re a producer or production staff looking for someone to do that. I guarantee it’ll be better than the shite that Hollywood deems adequate.